PDA

View Full Version : Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 control

rajappa
05-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Parameters for Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 got erased. I do not know the procedure and operation for entering parameters. The machine manuals do not give information on this. Can anybody give details ? After power on, display gets on and cycle stop button is always on even after all the emergency pushbuttons are released.

Thanks

R.Rajappa

black
12-29-2010, 12:04 PM
hi,

I got the same problem. Could you solve your problem ?? If yes, what is the procedure.

Thanks
S.Black

Parameters for Deckel Maho DMC 70V with Dialog 112 got erased. I do not know the procedure and operation for entering parameters. The machine manuals do not give information on this. Can anybody give details ? After power on, display gets on and cycle stop button is always on even after all the emergency pushbuttons are released.

Thanks

R.Rajappa

qtmachining
02-21-2011, 08:01 PM
i am just getting into DMG 5axis and was looking at DMU50V and DMU70V. Could you please let me know if this is a true 5 axis machine with Mill Plus control? is it very hard to find mastercam post for it?

Sorry i couldn't answer your question and waste your time on my own question. Appreciate for all the help.

Big Daddy
04-21-2011, 12:03 AM
i am just getting into DMG 5axis and was looking at DMU50V and DMU70V. Could you please let me know if this is a true 5 axis machine with Mill Plus control? is it very hard to find mastercam post for it?

Sorry i couldn't answer your question and waste your time on my own question. Appreciate for all the help.

I’m really leaning toward a Dekel Maho monoBlock but that was one of my first concerns I run FeatureCam all the post processors are there. For the rest of you guys are you running the Heidenhain 530 controls?

pper
05-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Hi, run a DMU 50 and a 70 and both of them are 3+2 machines no simultaneus on my models, however I know they do sell both models with full 5 axis, last year is the first year for simultaneus on the 50 I think. As far as the mastercam post I'm not sure, I use Camtool which has a 5 axis virsion that has a hiedenhien post processor. But even then I had to tweek quite a few things to get it to work properly.

technocenter
11-28-2011, 03:44 PM
hello can somebody tell me about lubrication setting of the axis
Machine has Dialog 112 control
E-cabinet has mitsubushi units.
Some one told me the setting of lubrication can not be setted.
Machine gives a puls every 4 hours.
I can give manually puls on operation panel so i know the pump is working OK.

Can someone tell me if there is a parameter and how to change this one