PDA

View Full Version : help in the Tampa Bay area

abelloise
03-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Looking for some help with my practicalCnc table. Would like to watch someone who has a cnc cutting metal or wood once or twice in the Tampabay area.
Thanks!
Andre

ronjo
03-28-2007, 12:00 PM
hey dude i'm in the same boat and live in palm harbor(i actualy want to build one let me know what you find out. i have a three demensional sculpture studio and am looking to atoumate. i have working knowledg of three d software and am thinking about buildfing a 4axis cnc. it be cool to hang and talk shop,but right now i have a 16 foot grizlly i gota get done so keep in touch

abelloise
03-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Are you carving foam? I need some advice in that area big time.
I am a musician ( www.menfromarsband.com (http://www.menfromarsband.com) ) and I own a company that manufactures custom molded in ear monitors & earplugs (www.hearyourself.com (http://www.hearyourself.com) ). We are throwing a huge madhatters ball for juvenile diabetes (100% of procedes go to jdrf) and I need to make a couple of props for it. (catapiller and chesire cat maybe). Could use a few minutes of your time to some pointers.
Think you could spare a few?
Andre
sales@hearyourself.com
andrebelloise@hotmail.com

hey dude i'm in the same boat and live in palm harbor(i actualy want to build one let me know what you find out. i have a three demensional sculpture studio and am looking to atoumate. i have working knowledg of three d software and am thinking about buildfing a 4axis cnc. it be cool to hang and talk shop,but right now i have a 16 foot grizlly i gota get done so keep in touch

ronjo
03-28-2007, 03:23 PM
whatya need to kinow?

HelicopterJohn
03-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Andre,

I left you a private message about a CNC Demo.

John

ronjo
03-29-2007, 12:29 PM
hey john can you send me that demo too and did you get my reply to the priv. message?

ronjo
03-29-2007, 12:37 PM
andre,
i may have some one you can rent from and maybe even get the rental donated, i was an art director for a theme company and we did a mad hatter party about 6 years ago. we did the cat and alice at about three feet tall any way you can pick up other things related to the subject, but you gota watch her she can be tricky with $ though she dose alot of work with the cancer socc.

abelloise
03-29-2007, 01:36 PM
Wow that would be great!!!
My duaghter is a type I diabetic so these parties really mean something to me.
Can you email me with her number....or send her mine.
Questions:
How long does it take to make a 3 foot foam carving?
Where do you get the foam in large blocks?
what do you cover it with?
I really appreciate your help.

Thanks Again
Andre

p.s. If you need any monitors or earplugs let me know...you can have them at cost.
also... One of the clubs I play on siesta key is opening a themed resturaunt would you be interested in giving them a price?

andre,
i may have some one you can rent from and maybe even get the rental donated, i was an art director for a theme company and we did a mad hatter party about 6 years ago. we did the cat and alice at about three feet tall any way you can pick up other things related to the subject, but you gota watch her she can be tricky with $ though she dose alot of work with the cancer socc.