PDA

View Full Version : Waterjet post need for Surfcam

Traceman
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Does anyone here have a Flow Waterjet post for Surfcam? I am needing one so I don't have to keep using the software they provide. It does not work that well for me.

Tracy

bozicht
03-10-2007, 04:51 PM
We had a Flow waterjet at work, and I believe their software is the only s/w that will work with their machines. I assume their controlers are all based the same. We had a Bengal. You could not use g code.
I will be the first to say, Flowpath and Flowcut suck. It was just replaced with an Omax. It is an awsome machine and their software is free (with purchase of the machine). No fee for upgrades or new versions like Flow. And as many copies as you want to run. They told us to install it at home if we wanted.

Ron22
03-15-2007, 03:55 PM
We had a Flow waterjet at work, and I believe their software is the only s/w that will work with their machines. I assume their controlers are all based the same. We had a Bengal. You could not use g code.
I will be the first to say, Flowpath and Flowcut suck. It was just replaced with an Omax. It is an awsome machine and their software is free (with purchase of the machine). No fee for upgrades or new versions like Flow. And as many copies as you want to run. They told us to install it at home if we wanted.

It is posible to replace the Flowpath/flowcut on a flow. It is possible to change the software in the controller to one that uses G&M codes.

Yes to anyone that knows G&M code Flow software is junk. It was writen so anyone can use there machine.

Ron
http://www.hammermotion.com