PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happen at IH!

SMW Precision
02-24-2007, 05:10 PM
I spoke to Gene and apperantly many good things. New products and upgrades are coming out Dolphin we know about; along with several other major new products and upgrades that many of us have been asking for.
Gene is a great guy! Excellent machining and business background and he is extremely commited to maintaining IH quality. Besides the kits he is also is selling ready to run IH CNC mills.

davo727
02-24-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi, Do you know what their status is? Do they have mills available yet? do they have conversion components in stock ? Thanks, Dave

rodneydeeeee
02-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Yes they are taking pre orders. Gene is a great guy that took over the responsibilites of IH. Aaron did a great job building and it would have been ashame to see it close. Lets all be thankful Gene is keep I.H running!!

SMW Precision
02-24-2007, 06:44 PM
I don't know what the Mill status is; if they are there or are going to arrive shortly. Gene has been building and is pushing hard towards having everything on hand and in inventory. He wants to be able to ship products immediately upon order.

JPATTE09
02-24-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi All, I pre-ordered an IH Mill and I received an email from Gene stating that the delivery of the Mills Has been pushed back until April 1st. The reason for the delay being Gene has pressured the Mill manufaturer into purchasing an new machine to grind the Ways of their Mills. Apparently Gene is committed to not only maintaining the quality of the Mill but is actively working to raise the level quality of the Mill. Gene said the quality of the ways would be much improved and the Mill would be a better product. I am anxious to see my new Mill.
Thanks
JP

KEYTEEM
02-24-2007, 11:39 PM
does Gene have a website for his new products?

SMW Precision
02-24-2007, 11:49 PM
New products and accessories should showup over the next month on the I.H. website. I won't steal Gene's Thunder. Testing is being conducted and some modifications are still being completed. I am just happy to see IH is in good hands and progress is being made to improve a great product even further.

rodneydeeeee
02-25-2007, 08:41 AM
Website is going to be remodeled but you can see it at

www.industrialhobbies.com