PDA

View Full Version : CNC-MultiTool, does anybody know them?

boggyplanet
02-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Hi there!

Does anybody know the CNC hotwire cutter manufacturers and sellers called CNC-Multitool? They're germans and have this website: http://www.cnc-multitool.com/
Does anybody know the machine they sell called the Styrocut 3D, model:
CUT 1400S ?
In case you do I'd like to know if they're any good because they're not so expensive. If you don't could anybody take a look at the pictures of that model? I've been told that the helicoidal spring used to tension the wire isn't a good technical solution. Is this true?

Thanks for your help!

Micro Rotors
02-24-2007, 09:28 PM
I don't know anything about them or have heard of them, but they are not that cheap!

Bill

Keith27
04-03-2007, 05:03 PM
Hi, I bought a milling machine from this company last year, and I didnt think that 1500 euros was too bad for the machine and all the software. Mind you having said that, I've decided to change the program for the mach 3. All I have to do now is get it to work!!

Keith.

boggyplanet
04-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Keith27 are you from EspaƱa?
I'd like to get in contact with you because i'm going to buy a CNC wirecutter from that company.

MSN MEssenger contact: boggyplanet@gmail.com

Crion
04-13-2007, 10:09 AM
Write here please his experience and perception to machinery these company. I think of also purchase machinery and always I can't decide.
Are these machines good choice?

Thanks YOU

MJB Agribouw
06-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi,

I'm following cnc-zone for a while already. Mainly to get oriented on what kind of machine to make/buy.

I have made my own machine in the beginning of the year and that works fine, however it's capacity is too low.

Therefore I decided to buy a (milling)machine from CNC-Multitool, type LA1000F.
I think the mechanical structure has some very smart things in it and price/quality seems allright.

The software as possibly delivered with it, PcNc, is my opinion not the most optimal. Also because I'm used to Mach3.

Does anyone have this machine connected to Mach3 or how can I get the setup file for mach3?

Thanks.

tbarnea
12-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Compare and see
http://www.foamlinx.com/fc2913.html