PDA

View Full Version : Joes Machine...Is there a kit?

slackkeymike
02-12-2007, 09:44 PM
I have been all over this forum reading about Joe's 2006. It is SO cool. I even read where there is a kit.

I want one for building guitars... This machine looks more than adequate. How does one find out about getting a kit? Seems fellow named CSparky built one that way. I do not have a CNC Router to machine the parts (yet). So, I guess I need the kit?

Help please!

Mike

DayneInfo
02-12-2007, 10:06 PM
You can buy a kit from Joe himself. Click HERE (http://www.cnczone.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=5702) to send him a private message.

Dwayne

ccsparky
02-14-2007, 09:19 AM
I have been all over this forum reading about Joe's 2006. It is SO cool. I even read where there is a kit.

I want one for building guitars... This machine looks more than adequate. How does one find out about getting a kit? Seems fellow named CSparky built one that way. I do not have a CNC Router to machine the parts (yet). So, I guess I need the kit?

Help please!

Mike

Mike, yep I've got one going and there are a lot of folks here with them and they have all done and excellent job of posting videos and pictures.
I work with a guy that does custom guitars and he's been eyeing my machine. Has been hinting around about trying to cut guitar parts on my machine. We may try that some day but I'm not up to that speed yet! :)

Best of luck to you and can't wait to see your build! :)

Drakkn
02-18-2007, 06:18 PM
I am starting the jrgo soon to make guitars as well in the UK.Also I will be making speaker cabinets plus a load of stuff my better half is going to want once she sees the results.

gacrwell
02-18-2007, 06:22 PM
You're in line behind me - I ordered mine last week.

Gary

Depdog
02-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I ordered mine on the 11th

Were all in the same waiting boat LOL :D

Glenn

ballendo
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
Hello,

What are the XYZ axis travels for the twin tube R2 version of Joe's machine?
(his latest, I believe)

What is in the kit, and how much does it cost?

Thank you in advance,

Ballendo

joecnc2006
02-27-2007, 08:02 AM
Hello,

What are the XYZ axis travels for the twin tube R2 version of Joe's machine?
(his latest, I believe)

What is in the kit, and how much does it cost?

Thank you in advance,

Ballendo

tried to send you message but you have no contact info in your profile?

Joe

ballendo
02-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Joe,

I didn't even know I had a profile here. How do I get to it?

Okay, I found it.

Meanwhile: ballendo@yahoo.com

tried to send you message but you have no contact info in your profile?

Joe