PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good mold shop

jason.davis05
12-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Hello all mold shop owners:

I’m looking a job in a mold shop for CNC management, with the ability to write and run my own programs as well. I have been in the trade 14 years now and I have run the CNC department for 5 years. I’m looking for a shop that knows technology is important and that I can call home. I can run various CAD/CAM systems, and machine controls, and I tend to pickup new systems very quickly. I have studied how cutters, CAM systems, and machines work and how to make them work better from day one, and I’ll never stop. I believe there is always a better way and a faster system out there I just have to find it and use it. I’m in MI right now but I wouldn’t mind moving for the right opportunity. So if your in need of a guy that will dedicate himself 100% and push in every way to cut faster and cleaner with every new job, send me an email or PM and we can talk.

PARESH
12-25-2006, 06:11 AM
HI Jason,

Are you ready to work in Indai ??

If yes then we can talk further.

Thanks & Regards

Paresh Panchal.
C.E.O

CAM TOOLS

www.digitaltoolroom.com

MrMold
01-02-2007, 04:54 PM
You sound like my kind of guy Jason. Ever think about working for yourself? I've been looking for a partner in Michigan. DO you have any contacts for work? I have the shop and over 20 years experience, been self emplyed for the last 10 years.

MnotLyon
01-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Hello all mold shop owners:

I’m looking a job in a mold shop for CNC management, with the ability to write and run my own programs as well. I have been in the trade 14 years now and I have run the CNC department for 5 years. I’m looking for a shop that knows technology is important and that I can call home. I can run various CAD/CAM systems, and machine controls, and I tend to pickup new systems very quickly. I have studied how cutters, CAM systems, and machines work and how to make them work better from day one, and I’ll never stop. I believe there is always a better way and a faster system out there I just have to find it and use it. I’m in MI right now but I wouldn’t mind moving for the right opportunity. So if your in need of a guy that will dedicate himself 100% and push in every way to cut faster and cleaner with every new job, send me an email or PM and we can talk.

Jason, are you still looking? Wanna come to Missouri?