jdykstra
11-13-2006, 12:05 PM
orange city

mmachining
11-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Wheres that from Austin, MN. Austin is the spam capital the home of hormels

LoveLearn
10-29-2011, 08:52 AM
The following posting guideline is displayed near this page top: Mentors & Apprentice Locator Looking for mentors and/or for apprentices in your own locality please post your info. Do not post any personal info address, phone numbers etc.

So apparently participants are supposed to contact each other by clicking on another participant's public name, then send a "private message." However, as I write this, "jdykstra", located in Orange City, Iowa, has not enabled receiving private messages within their site registration information.

I'd like to connect with other CNC forum participants located in or near the tri-state Sioux City metro area, which extends from Iowa into Nebraska & South Dakota. I expect to be adding CNC capabilities to my BridgePort-style turret mill.
John

sjh
12-27-2011, 06:00 AM
Hi dear guy,
I am a CNC Programmer & trainer with about 20 years experience(15 years in teaching of G code Programming).
Unfortunately I am not living in USA. But due to this fact that I am fluent in English language I think I can train u by internet chatting.
We can start the job for a trial term and if u find it useful , u will pay my wage by means of a Bank credit in USA .
Our Programming Courses will be according to Fanuc (and or any other) Controllers and I will send u a Fanuc OM/OT simulator software.
I will my resume in request.
Best Regards
Jalal Haghi
email : infos@sjhaghi.com
s_j_haghi@yahoo.com

marcino_pl
12-27-2011, 12:01 PM
I'm Polish engineer, gladly I will help implement technologies cnc , that send picture with me with the English hard