PDA

View Full Version : DMG Twin65

JohnC
03-15-2006, 09:45 PM
I am trying to use both turrents to mill on spindle 3 at the same time. I am not sure how to synchronize the process. If anyone has any programs performing a similar operation(milling or turning together on either spindle) that they could share I would be very grateful.
This machine has a Seimens 840D control. The programming format is very specific to the Twin series of machines.

John

bshields
05-10-2006, 07:09 PM
John:

try the folks at www.partmaker.com

they have the ability to do this, synchronized.

I know this because I used to write processors for them and created the method that they currently use to do multi-axis swiss synchronized code.

They might not have the SPECIFIC post necessary, but it is very doable within their product.

e-mail me directly if you want more information.

mike9696
01-27-2007, 05:05 PM
Hey BUD

I just read your post. I do not know if you still need help with SIEMENS 840D POWERLINE . IF you stil looking for info let me know. I program twin65, twin42, vertical lathe, mill turn lathe gmx250 linear. I PROGRAM
HEIDENHAIN, SIMENS ,FUNUC, MAZAK

turysta
06-17-2008, 03:09 AM
Hello,
I`m search postprocesor file for machine CTX 410v6 with conntrol SIEMENS 840D POWERLINE.
Please help me.
r-roszyk@o2.pl
THX

sorry for bad english

salamanejkum
07-04-2008, 05:05 AM
hi,
I program twin 65,42 and gmx 400 linear.will send you an example of program once you give me your e-mail adress.do you want me to add notes in nc code explaining what is mc. doing?what twin 65 have you got to program.is it with b axis?please send me more details.
rad