PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! Madcam reinstall

Woodworker24
07-31-2012, 11:31 AM
Help!
I recently updated my computer to windows 7 and lost the madcam software, ( along with everything else) I always print my info out so I can go back and download it again if needed, well I can't find the info and it might be one of those that I forgot to print out. I've sent emails with no response, what can I do? I have a job coming up where I need it and it's been around 3 months now but just started sending the emails about 3 weeks ago
Thanks for any help

Dan B
07-31-2012, 11:51 AM
What info are you looking for?

If it's where to download the software, look here:

madCAM CAM plug-in for Rhino3D (http://madcamcnc.com/download.html)

If it's your keycode, then I can't help you with that.

Dan

Woodworker24
07-31-2012, 01:08 PM
Sorry, that's what I need the key
Thank you

JOM
07-31-2012, 01:22 PM
If you have lost your license key, please send a request to info@madcamcnc.com and we will send the key to you.

Joakim

Dan B
07-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Once you get your keycode, I suggest you back up a copy for the future. I find that inexpensive USB drives are a great way to back up important data. I go one step farther, and I back up the USB to my computer at home. (I'd mention that I also back it up to a WD Passport drive, but then I might start sounding a little obsessive-compulsive).:D

Dan

Woodworker24
08-01-2012, 09:03 PM
If you have lost your license key, please send a request to info@madcamcnc.com and we will send the key to you.

Joakim

Hi Joakim
I sent a request, just checking to see if you got it.
Thanks
Gary

JOM
08-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Yes I got it thank you.
Your key has recently been sent to you by email.

Joakim