PDA

View Full Version : CNC Router parts

IBBruin
05-22-2012, 02:13 PM
In the short time I've been at this forum, anytime I see a comment about CNC Router Parts it has always been positive. Even it someone received a bad part or developed some kind of problem with something they bout from them, it seems the problem is always handled promptly and professionally to the customers satisfaction. This reputation is one of the main factors in my decision to purchase from them. Yesterday I placed an order for 3 R&P kits and when I got my receipt, I noticed I had entered the wrong "ship to" address. Even though I couldn't find a phone number on their website, I filled out the form requesting a phone call from them so I could hopefully get my kits shipped to the correct address. I honestly just sighed to myself thinking I may get a call back later on in the week but very much to my amazement, I got a call within 10 minutes and got my issue straightened out. Just a short while later I received a UPS tracking number, so the timeline was like this.

12:07 pm ----placed the order
12:12 pm ----received receipt from paypal
12:12 pm ----received order conformation from CNC Router Parts (noticed ship to was incorrect)
12:15 pm---- filled out form to get a call back
12:30 pm-----(approximately) received a call from CNC RP
12:51 pm----- received conformation email of change of ship to information
1:03 pm -----received UPS tracking number

Just now I tracked my package and it's somewhere in Oregon making its long journey from Washington to Mississippi.

In less than 1 hour, I went from order placement to receiving a tracking number even with my screw up of providing a wrong ship to address. All I can say is if their product is even half as good as their customer service, I'm going to be pleased.

My hats off to the people at CNC Router Parts, in this day and age, excellent customer service is becoming very scarce and I think it needs to be applauded when it's given.

Darryl

ahren
05-22-2012, 03:11 PM
Darryl,

Thanks for the kind words. We do what we can with a limited crew, and while we can't always respond this quickly, we do realize that our customers are the lifeblood of our business. Hope you enjoy the parts, and thanks again for your order!

Best regards,

Ahren
CNCRouterParts (http://www.cncrouterparts.com)

DonFrambach
05-22-2012, 03:59 PM
I think you'll find their parts to be at least as good as their customer service! I've had nothing but good experiences with both their customer service and their parts.

beachcnc
01-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Same reason I am building his 48x96 machine...GREAT design and value for the money..also should be a quick build of only a few days...

Lee DeRaud
01-26-2013, 01:52 PM
We do what we can with a limited crew...Another very satisfied customer here...
I'm of the opinion that "a limited crew" is a feature, not a bug.

I've wasted way too much time in my life dealing with big companies who think they have enough customers that they can afford to walk away from their own screw-ups.

RicknBeachcrest
01-27-2013, 07:04 PM
I put a small order in for some stepper cables and an e-stop switch. The items were shipped out very quickly. On several occasions, I have emailed with questions and have always received a quick and thorough reply.

Thanks Ahren, you provide a valuable service to this small community.

Rick

cambosoup99
01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
i was very pleased with there communication and customer service. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

mwjohnson
04-21-2013, 09:37 AM
Another very satisfied customer here. I ordered my cnc4848 back in Feb. but have not started my build yet. Just as I was getting motivated, my father passed away unexpectedly. I am having a difficult time getting back into my shop, but did just buy some douglas fir posts to start building the base. I am new to this forum, but one thread I would like to see is one that shows/describes build of the base support. Once I get that built I think the rest should go fairly quick. Once I get a little better posting to this forum, I'll post some pictures and maybe start a thread.

Novaprops
06-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Another very satisfied customer here. I ordered my cnc4848 back in Feb. but have not started my build yet. Just as I was getting motivated, my father passed away unexpectedly. I am having a difficult time getting back into my shop, but did just buy some douglas fir posts to start building the base. I am new to this forum, but one thread I would like to see is one that shows/describes build of the base support. Once I get that built I think the rest should go fairly quick. Once I get a little better posting to this forum, I'll post some pictures and maybe start a thread.

We went a little further than most do for their base, but we just finished it and here's a thread chronicling it: First CNC: CRP4896 (http://www.cnczone.com/forums/open_source_cnc_machine_designs/176318-first_computer-numeric-control_crp4896.html).