PDA

View Full Version : Quote to manufacture aluminum parts for a retail line of camera rigs.

Snijders Design
02-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Hello,
I need a quote to manufacture aluminum parts for a line of camera rigs. I would like to have my product manufactured here in the USA so I thought I would inquire here to see if that would be possible cost wise. The end product is for the prosumer and professional retail market.

My aluminum prototypes have all ready been made, tested and all US patents have been applied for. I am now ready to have the camera rig manufactured. The designs were completed using Solid Works. Each camera rig consists of six aluminum parts. Two of these parts will need to be CNC and the other four parts are on a lathe and mill.

I would like to get a quote for 50 unit runs but will consider 100 depending on quote. Of course down the line, production runs would increase to meet retail demand.

Please respond if interested and I will send you a copy of the solid works file for a quote and pictures of the aluminum parts that have all ready been made to test the prototypes. I am located in Burbank, California USA. A local manufacturer would be great but not necessary if it means keeping my costs down so I can keep my wholesale and retail price at a certain level. I’m sure you understand. Please use email below or send me a message here on CNC ZONE.

Thanks,

Lee Snijders

Lee Snijders Designs
leesnijders@yahoo.com

ChrisW
02-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Please send cad data for qouting

We are in illinois

contact email chrisrktech@gmail.com

Pyrokuda
02-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Hello,

I would like to quote your parts. I own a small CNC shop here in Columbus Ohio.
Please send files to briscoe_machining@hotmail.com

I have references and current/past pictures of work.

Brad Briscoe
614-282-6862

ranchak
02-28-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi Lee, I'm located in the Palm Springs, CA area. Could you please send your file to:

sales@anchakandsons.com

Thanks, Ron
760-321-0871

mweaver
02-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I would like to provide you with a quote. Please send dxl file to mweaver71@yahoo.com . I am located in Central Pa.

Thank You

Matthew Weaver
Back Country Machining

annoying
03-02-2012, 04:54 PM
I would like to offer a quote. Please send drawings to ironman34@msn.com

NorthridgeFab
03-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Please send info for quoting.

Bryan@NorthridgeFab.com

Thanks

cncskillian
03-03-2012, 12:37 PM
Please sent info to cnc@taliaferros.com

Thank you

extsuba
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Please send drawings or files to

jerid.brumley@jb-machine.com

Thank you

bravogifts
03-07-2012, 12:41 PM
Hi Lee,

Sent you several emails but still no reply from you.

Could you please send drawings to hugo@wizmetal.com?

Many thanks.

-Hugo

cncboss6
03-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Hi lee sent you an email. Please send me you drawing so I can quote. Thanks, Pat