11-04-2005, 11:05 PM
I have a Fuji inverter model
FVR G7N
full number
FVR075G7N-4
serial number 4X8361S061
it is displaying the following error codes
OH2 and OC3
Can anyone advise what is the problem and how I can test/fix it.
The Inverter is on my SCM Record 2 Router and I believe is the main spindle drive.
It was working great yesterday and today I switched the machine on and got an error from the NC control saying Inverter not OK I then checked the inverter LED and found the above errors.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
chris f

Al_The_Man
11-04-2005, 11:16 PM
It looks like it might be Overheat and Overcurrent. Do you have any inputs or outputs connected from the inverter apart from the command/run signal?
Check to see if you have a motor temp detection that maybe faulty.
Also disconnect the motor leads from the bottom of the inverter and see if it still faults out. If it does and you have the inputs satisfied then it could be the inverter.
Al.

flinty
11-04-2005, 11:51 PM
Thanks Al I will have a look at that.
It says the temperature is 32C but the problem began immediatly this morning after the unit had been sitting for 12 hours, it was an immediate error this morning.
chris

ahmedj
11-10-2005, 03:08 PM
I have the fuji FVR G7N inverter
I use the 400V
and I have this message
OC3
F = 0hz
I = 0A
V = 550V
with shift key
0=OC3
-1=OC3
-2=OC3
-3=OC3
I need to nkow how to resolve this problem and the message with shift key?
I have correctly made the wireing.

Thanks.

flinty
11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
AhmedJ and Al.
my failure was the power transistors on the FUJI and to Ahmedj, you have the same problem OC3 means over current which is caused by the failure of these components to control the voltage in the invertor I had both OC3 and OH1 OH1 was a faulty thermo relay which is supposed to protect the inverter.
chris f