PDA

View Full Version : Pricing and availability of Xzero CNC

TheIdeaCreek
10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
I was out to the xzero cnc site and couldn't find any pricing or machine specs. Can someone tell me how I find this information?

gio666
10-07-2011, 07:17 AM
At this time there is a couple machines left, depend what machine you are looking to get . Just clearing out everything and will have all sizes by end of Oct and site will be up at that time with all info , someone hack other site and fill with spam. So that one will be down soon.
There will be lots of new stuff on the site when it up
You can email at xzeroautomotion@live.com
other emails still wont post on cnczone

Maxming
01-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Did the website ever get up and running? Went to the site and registered in the forum, has no post in as of yet, so I'm assuming it's all done here at CNCZone. I've been a member here since 2008, don't post much but I do read the volumes of information. I have a need for a small CNC machine now to cut 0.063" thru 0.125" aluminum (24" x 24" sheet size) and Phenolic G-10 0.062" thru 0.125", 24" x 24" sheet size.

I'm simply tired of cutting with a vertical band saw and never thought our design would sell so fast, just got ahead of me, and now I don't have the time to sit and build a CNC on my own (procrastinated to long, what a fool I can be!). The XZero machines look good and from what I've seen on the you tube video's will do the job for me. I like smooth action with tight tolerances and I hope these will fit the bill. Software is not an issue for me, we use Autodesk Inventor, and many other Autodesk products and I’m sure we have in our archive’s Mach3.

I've downloaded the current price lists, just would like to see the website opened, or some info on ordering. Also would be nice to see the exact (WYSIWYG) unit recommended (if someone recommends one) on you tube. And would like to hear from other owners if your happy and what you wish you would have ordered extra.

Thanks in advance for any input.