PDA

View Full Version : RFQ Milled Plastic Case (ABS, but open to suggestions)

theclive
08-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Looking to have 2 or 3 small plastic cases AND lids made, asap. For payment if you use chase I can direct transfer the money to your account to speed things up, otherwise I will mail a money order. If you happen to have 3D print capability, that is acceptable also. Material is ABS, however I am open to other plastics as long as they are not electrically conductive. Plastics that chip easily are also not preferred.

Please see attached dwg and dxf (same drawing, different formats just in case). I may have missed a dimension or callout, I am drawing and checking and after a while everything just looks correct even though it is not. If a dimension is missing, and you are able to please just measure the distance, everything is where it should be just hard to keep up with all the dimensions. Some tolerances may be tighter than they need to be, I am waiting on mating parts which are on order, and tolerances were not specified for those so I must wait until they arrive. Please email me direct @ clivechang8@yahoo.com for the fastest response. PM's are ok also but it may take me longer to get to those.

flyinchips
08-22-2011, 03:20 PM
If you provide me with 3D drawings, I give you a price for FDM printing.

theclive
08-24-2011, 01:09 AM
Job has been awarded, thanks to all that submitted quotes. It is much appreciated!
I would edit the post but somehow im brain farting and cant find the edit button.