PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! THC300 will not adjust/correct down

jeremyrockjock
05-14-2011, 12:36 PM
My THC300 will set it correct height at the inital peirce and will correct itself from hitting the metal but when the metal drops below the cut height the THC will not adjust for it and the torch ends up gouging the metal instead of cutting. Any ideas on how to adjust it so it will maintian up and down cut height? I have tried the tipe height dials back and forth many times.

Wolfesmetalfab
12-17-2011, 02:03 PM
I had the same problem, and thought I had checked everything, but the end result was I had a + in front of my minimum value instead of a -, I knew for sure that I had it set right (or so I thought, i forgot I was having another issue and changed it and then changed it back, but I forgot the - when changing it back) so I didn't double check it until now, so it was doing exactly as I told it, "dont correct anything below +2" instead of stop correcting when it reaches -2".

Dont you love it when you have a forehead smacking DUH moment! Im just glad I got mine going!

Brian

jeremyrockjock
05-02-2013, 02:55 PM
I have been dealing with this for a couple years now. I am just now coming back in to try and resolve it. I still wondering where you had the + instead of the -. Was this in Mach3 or sheetcam?

Wolfesmetalfab
12-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Sorry just now checking back. the setting is in Mach 3 on the thc corrections. mine is on the bottom right hand side of the main screen. it has a minimum value and a maximum value.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2