PDA

View Full Version : Cut 2D Demo.. Couple Questions

Mountaincraft
04-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Playing with the Demo pre-purchase...

Trying to create a custom profile from scratch...

When moving a point (node) on a vector shape:

1) Is there a way to select the node and then enter coordinates of where I'd like it to be moved to? Trying to accurately place it with the mouse is hit and miss at best...

2) Also, is there a 'snap-to' command, so that nodes will perfectly align along a horizontal/vertical or oblique line with another point (node) or line?

When creating a new tool:

3) It is placed at the bottom pf the list.. Can the list of tools be re-ordered?

Tool Paths:

4) How do I delete a tool path? If I select them in the list of tool paths, and hit delete, nothing happens... Or am I not understanding something conceptually?

Thanks,
Mark

Mountaincraft
04-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Figured out how to delete a tool path (question 4)
Thanks,
Mark

Mountaincraft
04-29-2011, 11:22 AM
I have only found one site (creatoon) but they want 399 euro that's about $500 us.

You lost me there.... Is this response supposed to be in another thread, or are you talking about a training program for Cut 2D or something? I'm not understanding.....

Juni
05-01-2011, 01:20 PM
1. Click on the node you want to move and press X (or right click and choose Properties from the menu) you can then enter direct co-ordinates for the node.

2. Cut2D doesn't have snapping as far as I know. VCarve and Aspire do.

3. Click on the tool you want to move and then click on the little arrows next to the Delete button to move the tool in the list.