PDA

View Full Version : kl-600-48 Remote control?

Pplug
04-01-2011, 12:42 PM
I noticed that the kl-600-48 has a remote control on the R.C.G. and R.C. terminals. What is this for? Could I remotely turn on the power supply with a low voltage switch? -That is truly what I would like to do.

I did a quick check of this on the forums and didn't see any thing.

Rob K
08-22-2011, 10:05 PM
Did you ever get an answer to this question? Did you put this power supply into operation?

I'm looking for a PS for the G540. I'm considering this one, or the CNC RouterParts 48v/12.5a, or the Antek 48v unregulated with 5v and 12v outputs. I like it that the Keling 48v/12.5 unit has multiple outputs plus the Remote RC feature. Keling support informed me that the multiple outputs was not correct, but several people report that the 5v works or 12v works (apparently never both working). Maybe the 5v and 12v are not reliable, so Keling discounts them as not working.

Pplug
08-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Hey,
No, nobody ever answered my question at keling. However I did check out the powersupply with a volt meter and did get 12v terminals working. The power switch is non functional or was specified for a different power supply.

I have been using the power supply in school on out 4'x4' build. So far everything that has been advertised as working on the powersupply does work. We are very satisfied by the performance.