PDA

View Full Version : RFQ - 200 small aluminum parts

98vert
03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Hello,
Attached is a print of 2 parts (pos 1&2) that I'd like to outsource. I make the 2 parts at this time but would like to have them made by someone else at this time. They are made out of 6061 AL. As turned finish on OD is fine. The counterbore has to be large enough to clear the tap. Please provide me with price and delivery on 100 of each at this time, shipped to 06062. These will be reoccurring orders, every couple months or so. I have 3-4 more sizes that I will have made if the first 2 work out well with someone. If you have any questions, please let me know. I'd like to source this by Fri. Thanks.

Rob

abcmojave
03-16-2011, 02:41 PM
Rob,

Where is pos 2? How soon do you require delivery?

98vert
03-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Top left corner table has the info that you need for both parts. I could use them as soon as they can be made but there's no immediate emergency for these. With that said, I'd rather you fit them in when you have free time, in order to keep costs down. The next 2-4 weeks would be great.

abcmojave
03-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Quote in PM

northernmach
03-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Have sent a PM with price and estimated delivery.

Thanks,
Chad Ashley
NORTHERN MACHINING INC. NORTHERN NEW YORK MACHINE SHOP (http://www.northernmachininginc.com)

98vert
03-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Thank you for all your quotes so far. I'll be contacting you individually to discuss.

Rob

K3Craig
03-17-2011, 04:38 PM
It appears to be a left hand thread in the thumbnail. Is the thumbnail just showing where the threads are? Does the thread need to end where the thumbnail shows?

lamduong
03-24-2011, 08:17 PM
i am just opened a machine shop 1 month ago,and looking job for my shop,and i need a saleman in houston,tx.could someone let me known ,how to find a saleman.thanks

OMT
03-26-2011, 02:32 PM
We would like the opportunity to qoute this job and any other outsource jobs you may have in the future. Feel free to call 765-349-2271 or via email at olivermachine@att.net. Below is our website with our capabilities.

Home, Machining, Tool Corp, Oliver Machine And Tool Corp, Martinsville, IN (http://www.olivermachineandtool.com)

Donkey Hotey
03-26-2011, 05:38 PM
We would like the opportunity to qoute this job and any other outsource jobs you may have in the future.
I'm going to make your day. You HAVE that opportunity! This is a forum where you get to quote jobs! Isn't that great?

The way it works is that somebody posts a Request For Quote and you give them a bid. In fact (this is the great part), this very thread is one of those requests. All you have to do is ACTUALLY quote the job.

The OP (that's original poster for you n00bs) even included a picture of what he wants quoted, the quantities and his delivery time schedule. We call that a REQUEST. The part you get to do is the QUOTE.

Why is this place filling up with one-post-wonders who think that spamming an email or web link is going to earn them business?