PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! Deckel FP4AT

capaalik
02-03-2011, 02:24 PM
Hallo. I have a deckel fp4at,and it was working fine until a few weeks ago.The problem is with the z-axis,when I put the first piece into the clamping tool,i can finish it nicely,the measures are solid,but after some time the table its going down,and when i touch the piece with kantentaster,there is a diference,0,2-0,4 mm,sometimes even more.It loks like the table is going down,and after some time i get errors,and my table cant go in height like before,last time it was down for 100 mm.After i find the reference point it was ok,it can go in max. height,for some time,and then agin it goes down.It can go for a day sometimes eve a 5 mm,or more.Then I must find the reference point again. But the problem is left.If the table goes for a few times up and down,while I`m working the piece,i got problems,the piece is not in the required tolerance,measures are not good.I tried everything,but the problem remains.Please,did anybody have a similar problem,or can somehow help.I would appreciate it.Thanks!

Vifa
03-16-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi,

Have your read my topic ?

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/deckel_maho_aciera_abene_mills/123930-fp4m_-_4000%24_repair_any.html

It seems like we have the same problem. In my case the counter stick (measurement stick ?) on the z-axis is broken. I am looking for some do-it-yourself guides to repair it.

underthetire
03-16-2011, 05:28 PM
Sounds like the Z scale. The best Deckel guy I know-
Deckel Doctors-Don Sentner
1-843-397-7607

Obviously in the US, but he knows the old machines way better than DMG does here. Hopefully Mori Seiki will make things better for the US, but I doubt it. He usually has rebuilt parts in stock.

capaalik
03-27-2011, 04:29 AM
I tried to clean it,no use.I have the same problem with y-achse now,I dont know what to do.I think I`m going to test the scale,i found the firm that test it,if it`s broken,i will have to replace it!Dont know other wax,tried everything. :(

mohsin
02-12-2015, 01:19 AM
i have deckel fp4at with heidenhen tnc 355 control but problem is that recently i lost their parameter..please help me in this matter if there any one have please send me their parameter thanks....send me any form like take picture and send me
unitedtec@yahoo.com