PDA

View Full Version : Engraving with SS 4896... Help

Vanishingstar05
01-18-2011, 11:38 AM
We have a Shop Sabre 4896. We do know how to cut things out. We use AutoCAD. We were looking into engraving with it but are unsure what bits to use and how to go about doing this... We want to engraving on a variety of things ( metal, wood, plastic) I tried calling ShopSabre, and it just rang and rang. Is there someone I can call or can anyone help me on this.

Thank you Very Much!

cabnet636
01-18-2011, 01:10 PM
look here

Vectric - CNC Software Solutions - Wood Carving - Engraving - Signmaking - Routing - Machining (http://www.vectric.com)

check out the forum under support

ro7all
01-29-2011, 02:32 PM
hi , what software are you planning on using ? the software that you are currently using does not have engraving as an option?

CNCUSER51
05-20-2011, 03:42 PM
We have a Shop Sabre 4896. We do know how to cut things out. We use AutoCAD. We were looking into engraving with it but are unsure what bits to use and how to go about doing this... We want to engraving on a variety of things ( metal, wood, plastic) I tried calling ShopSabre, and it just rang and rang. Is there someone I can call or can anyone help me on this.

Thank you Very Much!

I would try calling them again, I called them to discuss the same thing and they were very helpful. Might have just caught them at a bad time but I know they do have voicemail as well.

Good Luck!