PDA

View Full Version : AHHA Post

R2D2
05-13-2005, 03:13 AM
Hi, I bought a Dyna 2800 with the AHHA retrofit controller. I got the computer with the artisan software on it and other stuff. I have access to a computer with mastercam. Does anyone have or know where I might be able to find a post for mc8 or mc9 to ahha? I have tried to modify the mpfan post with the usual changes from radius to IJK, etc but I keep getting problems with circular interpolation. I get errors saying conflicting start to center point. Any help or thoughts? thanks, Jim

Karl_T
05-13-2005, 08:29 AM
I've got an Ahha post, somewhere. I'll search for it and email it to you. Its also available in the education area at emastercam web site. Probably also on the Ahha yahoo NG files area.

I remember the post would always bug if you didn't have a linear move lead in on any G2 or G3. Just add in a short line - cut some air.

Karl

Karl_T
05-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Sorry, I deleted that folder. Sold my ahha machine.

Here's something else, a batch file to automatically back up your .pck setup everytime the computer boots. Change the copy line to the directories you keep and save your .pck files to. Give this file a name like backup.bat and put it in your autoexec.bat

Karl

@ECHO OFF
IF (GOTO:)==(%1) %1%2 (Subroutine handler)

CALL %0 GOTO: _DATE1A
COPY /y C:\CNC\CNC.PCK C:\CNC_SAVE\CNC%D%.PCK
SET D=

GOTO EOF (=Subroutine code follows=)
:_DATE1A (Usage: CALL %0 GOTO: _DATE1A)
ECHO.e100 b4 4 cd 1a 89 e 12 0 89 16 14 0 c3>%TEMP%.\_S
ECHO.f12 91 0>>%TEMP%.\_S
FOR %%C IN (g d12 q) DO ECHO.%%C>>%TEMP%.\_S
debug<%TEMP%.\_S | find ":0010">%TEMP%.\_S.BAT
ECHO.e100'CALL %%1 %%2 %%3'>%TEMP%.\_S
FOR %%C IN (w q) DO ECHO.%%C>>%TEMP%.\_S
debug %TEMP%.\_S.BAT<%TEMP%.\_S>NUL
CALL %TEMP%.\_S.BAT %0 GOTO: 1_DATE1A
FOR %%F IN (_S.BAT _S) DO DEL %TEMP%.\%%F
GOTO EOF
:1_DATE1A
SET D=%6%5

:EOF (End-of-file)

Karl_T
05-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Sorry to answer three in a row to myself. Bad form. I see colon right paranthesis gives a smile face, you need the : ) in the batch file

Karl

Rekd
05-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Sorry to answer three in a row to myself. Bad form. I see colon right paranthesis gives a smile face, you need the : ) in the batch file

Karl

LoL.

Below the text window when you're in advanced reply, there's a check box that says "Disable smilies in text"

So you can write things like :) and not have a smily.

R2D2
05-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks for the info. I couldnt find it on the mastercam site the other day, but I will look again. I will also check yahoo too. I am considering going to another cad\cam program so if anyone has any suggestions on a budget priced program that would work, I am interested in opinions. The only one I am familiar with is mastercam but I learn fast. Thanks again, Jim