PDA

View Full Version : Dynatorch WE-CIM Training.

Jeremy_Wittlock
05-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Hey guys, if you aren't familiar with myself, I work with Wittlock Engineering a lot. ( my dad happens to be Gary if you didn't notice the familiarity in that area lol) Anyways if any of you We-cim users haven't had any training with the software, or if you would like a brush up course, I will be holding a 4 day course here in Alabama. I'm going to go over everything to know in Cutting Shop, We-cim, and even the machine itself. We'll have three days of actual software training and the forth day we'll take a field trip over to my shop, and let everyone have some real hands-on experience. Like i said, the training will be held here in Cullman, Alabama, and it will cost you guys $199.00. So if you are new to the software, or the machine, or just wanna learn some of the tricks I use, its certainly worth it. I may hold two of these classes, it just depends. The first class will be limited to 20 people, so call asap to hold your spot.Give me a call or email at 256 737 3075. or jwittlock@baremetalfab.com or jwittlock@wittlockeng.com. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. - Jeremy

WSS
05-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Jeremy, what dates are you planning for? Sounds like fun.

WSS

Jeremy_Wittlock
05-03-2010, 08:53 PM
I'm thinking somewhere around the 1st week of june.