Hi All, First Post!

I'm having trouble with an Alphacam project and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. The project is engraving our company logo on finish sample blanks. I have a working program now, but it takes about four hours to run. Being familiar with the bit used and cut depth, I think it should take no longer than 45 minutes.

I suspect the problem is related to the logo geometry. It's made up of two letters, two circles and a rectangle. When I look at the layers window I see all the geometry listed as you'd expect. For example the rectangle in that list would say Geometry 1 and when you expand that you see that it's made of four elements, one for each side. When I expand the geometry for one of the letters, it's made up of thousands of elements! I'm not an expert, but my guess is that the cnc machine is processing each of those elements individually and that's what's making it take so long and appear to run so slowly.

I'm hoping to find a way to join these elements to reduce the number? Also open to other approaches as well if there are any. Thanks in advance for any help or ideas!