Need Help! Alpha cam tool definition

Thread: Alpha cam tool definition

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Alpha cam tool definition

Hello. I'm using Alphacam Ultimate Router 2017 R1
    I want help with tool defining, in alphacam.
    Imported the tool foto.
    I did the tool drawing, defined it as USER-DEFINED. And it works only on simple commands like, pocketing, drilling, finish milling ect. I can't use this tool with commands, 3D (surface,solid machining) getting error (tool must be ball end). If i'm using advanced surface, wire frame,multi axis or swarf machining command, alphacam just crashes.
    So question, what i did wrong? How to define specific tool for 5Axis machining? Adding couple pics, and ard file with tool drawing and task which i what to complete.

Thanks,
    Silvestras

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alpha cam tool definition-1-png   Alpha cam tool definition-2-png   Alpha cam tool definition-3-png   Alpha cam tool definition-4-jpg  

Alpha cam tool definition-5-jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Alpha cam tool definition

yes you right about this problem i usually take ball end tool and i make operation on it and after that i change id and offset cut feed spindle feed and save it i hope these help you