Problem BIESSE 5 AXIS IN ALPHACAM WOODWORKING

Thread: BIESSE 5 AXIS IN ALPHACAM WOODWORKING

Downloads
    Uploads

Default BIESSE 5 AXIS IN ALPHACAM WOODWORKING

Need help in some things in alphaCAM for a Biesse ROVER C6 5 axis with automatic vacuum cups (eps system) for woodworking pieces version AlphaCam Ultimate router
    our enterprise bought Alphacam because in mine district we don`t have much offer in cam and my boss bought Alphacam

We have serious problems with Alphacam and i need to know if there is a solution or not

1- imagine you have done 20 programs but the tools that you use need to be fined your diameter of the saw was 300mm now it`s 299mm diameter our reseller told us that you have to make again every operations in every program you made there is no other way to made that???? i just want to make correct diameter in the tool option not open every operation to correct the diameter we made to correct operations and machining styles everytime

2 - the sawing option don`t work very well some sawings i tried to make in the simulation made well but in the machine the machine don`t do it i have to make the sawing with the "rough or finish" option

3 - our machine is recent and biesse has now a automatic vacuum cups system and in alphacam our reseller cannot get this funcioning

4 - when i make an angular machine alphacam executes rapid aproach to piece before and after the motor gets to the angle i program and executes it with very high speed

i need to know if there is a solution for these problems