Problem Dimension Values?

Thread: Dimension Values?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dimension Values?

Hi Guys
    Not new at using this software, but it's got me puzzled this time. Dimension Values I've turned on and off at time's to see what my part might look like when put together. Now old drawings have the dimension arrows but no values, even new drawings same thing arrows but no values. Need help thanks

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by 1armsbandit View Post
    Hi Guys
    Not new at using this software, but it's got me puzzled this time. Dimension Values I've turned on and off at time's to see what my part might look like when put together. Now old drawings have the dimension arrows but no values, even new drawings same thing arrows but no values. Need help thanks
    Maybe Alibre has the same problem as CorelDraw. The dimensions are there but in so small a font they show up as a tiny dot when the entire drawing is viewed.

Bob

"Bad decisions make good stories."

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

No, I know its not that because I can zoom in and out of the drawing mode, if it was small i would see something, thanks for the thought.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wonder if this is to indicate dissociativity from the part? Most software packages will show the dimensions in a particular color to show that it has lost the corresponding part edges. Perhaps Alibre just does not display the value.

Downloads
    Uploads

Alibre usually displays dimension info in red when it has been disassociated.

The OP should search the Alibre user forum for resolutions to this problem. Seems like video drivers might have been the culprit for others in the past.

Mike

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would look under properties and change the dimension font, could be its not installed on the OPs computer.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Alibre usually displays dimension info in red when it has been disassociated.

The OP should search the Alibre user forum for resolutions to this problem. Seems like video drivers might have been the culprit for others in the past.

It does show up in red when i hover over the arrows with no values, its never happened before. I've had this software for couple years now, and I keep the video drivers up to date.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Dimension Values?

Hi, I've been using Alibre for some years and never had a problem until today, all my arrows are there but no dimensions???? Did you ever get to the bottom of this? Thanks for any help you can offer.