3NE-300 with Fanuc 5t issues

Thread: 3NE-300 with Fanuc 5t issues

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 3NE-300 with Fanuc 5t issues

I have a new (to me) 1979 Hitachi Seiki 3NE-300 with a Fanuc 5t control. The machine was working before it was moved 20 miles to a new shop. All voltages are correct on the boards and taps for the transformer. The phase is going the correct way (clockwise). The problem is the machine will not become ready (ready LED is not lit) and turn on the power to the servos / spindle drive (MCC). I have 24 volts on the PRDY1 and 0 on PRDY2. There are no alarms. I am at a loss on what to check next as I have no circuit diagrams and very little info on this machine. Any help is sure appreciated.

Thanks,
    Wes

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

When machines are moved there can be a lot of things but all related to lossen boards, solder joints broken due to the movement, etc. Please check it as I adviced you in a different thread

Best regards

jolulank

Quote Originally Posted by DaOne View Post
    I have a new (to me) 1979 Hitachi Seiki 3NE-300 with a Fanuc 5t control. The machine was working before it was moved 20 miles to a new shop. All voltages are correct on the boards and taps for the transformer. The phase is going the correct way (clockwise). The problem is the machine will not become ready (ready LED is not lit) and turn on the power to the servos / spindle drive (MCC). I have 24 volts on the PRDY1 and 0 on PRDY2. There are no alarms. I am at a loss on what to check next as I have no circuit diagrams and very little info on this machine. Any help is sure appreciated.

Thanks,
    Wes

Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks jolulank. I will post back my findings tomorrow. I wish i could get my hands on some kind of wiring diagram for this control.

Downloads
    Uploads

Wes,

Did you solve this? Now I am having the same problem and my own advice did not work this time.
    If you did please tell me how you did it.

Thanks

jolulank

Quote Originally Posted by DaOne View Post

Thanks,
    Wes