I am a Middle School Technology who recently purchased (2) Monoprice 11614 dual extruder 3D printers. Mono price recommends using ReplicatorG to run these machines.

We currently have 8 (Solidoodle) 3D printers that we are using Repetier Host to run with Slicer. My goal is to keep all of the software the same to make the learning curve as easy as possible for a 12 year old student I really would like to avoid teaching two different systems that run the 3D printers. Its challenging enough to teach the different design programs to create 3D files. Our lab has CNC routers, laser engravers, and 3D printers in it so things are very busy during the day.

My questions is, has anyone out there been able to run this printer using Repetier Host? I am quite happy with the adjustments this software provides. Btw, when using ReplictorG the monoprice printer uses the "Replicator Dual" settings. I haven't been able to locate the Replicator Dual config file to import into Repetier.

FYI, I have a general knowledge of CNC, laser, and 3d printing technology but am not well versed in the troubleshooting end. I'm not a newbie but definitely not an expert by any means! I had a co-worker and very good friend of mine who recently passed away tragically. He was the expert behind making everything work and now I am somewhat lost. Some of you may know him on here by the username of pplug.

Any help would be appreciate with this! I am anxious to get these machines up and running because they look like a good bang for the buck.