Need Help! Is this a scam

Thread: Is this a scam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is this a scam

I ordered a Raptor mini 3 weeks ago and made payment with George. After a week I received an email from George asking me for a phone number and I responded. I have heard nothing form George since this day and I have left multiple voice mails and multiple emails have been sent.

Dose anyone here have contact with George?

I hope that he is alright.

None the less this is unacceptable business practice. You do not take thousands of dollars from a client and then stop answering your phone and stop responding through email. I hope this all turns out well but if I do not receive some sort of correspondence from George I will be forced to Contact Pay Pal and mark this transaction as a scam.

I was not sure where else to post this.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is this a scam

George has had a health event recently, and as a result has been unable tend to his business. I've known George for quite a few years and he is not in the scamming business.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanescens View Post
    I ordered a Raptor mini 3 weeks ago and made payment with George. After a week I received an email from George asking me for a phone number and I responded. I have heard nothing form George since this day and I have left multiple voice mails and multiple emails have been sent.

Dose anyone here have contact with George?

I hope that he is alright.

None the less this is unacceptable business practice. You do not take thousands of dollars from a client and then stop answering your phone and stop responding through email. I hope this all turns out well but if I do not receive some sort of correspondence from George I will be forced to Contact Pay Pal and mark this transaction as a scam.

I was not sure where else to post this.
    It is not a scam. PM me and I will see if I can help you out.

Downloads
    Uploads

George is not a scam artist. Far from it. If he is not answering you something is going on. He usually answers me within a few hours, all the time.

I haven't spoke with him in a while so I do not know whats going on. But he is a stand-up guy.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had a similar experience, although I was fortunate enough to receive my machine. After it arrived all communications with George ceased. Up until then, he was very responsive. I'm sorry to hear he's having health issues and I wish him a speedy recovery. Are there any Raptor30 owners out there who might be able to help me out with some of the setup files and some answers to some of the questions I have regarding the building of this thing?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Has anyone heard back from George lately? It's unfortunate he's having health problems and I hope he gets better soon. That being said I hope there's someone who can speak on his behalf while he recovers so people aren't left in the dark.

Downloads
    Uploads

george is going to be out of commission for a bit i think. i think ryanscustom above is probably the point man for things not yet delivered at the moment. for tech questions, we need to rely on expert cnczone members and existing xzero users i think. patience will be key. one of the drawbacks to being a "one man show", is when that one man gets sick. but i thinkwe can manage to help him out

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are there any expert cnczoners and/or existing xzero users reading this that I could PM with a couple of questions regarding the assembly of the Raptor 30? I would really appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads

if its mechanical, i can try to help you late tonight. just put your questions in a message. it might be good to do a thread though, so more people can read it and help.