Bolts for TSlot table

Thread: Bolts for TSlot table

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Bolts for TSlot table

I'm getting ready to replace the MDF table with XZero's TSlot table. I'm wondering what bolts people are using that fit in the T slot? All the T Slot bolts I've been finding are too big. Maybe someone can post a link to bolts that would work?

Thanks.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Here is nuts for inside slots of table top. If bolting from underneath
    Buckeye Fasteners / The Ohio Nut & Bolt Company Weld Nuts

XZero cnc

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Bolts for TSlot table

Quote Originally Posted by John Coloccia View Post
    I'm getting ready to replace the MDF table with XZero's TSlot table. I'm wondering what bolts people are using that fit in the T slot? All the T Slot bolts I've been finding are too big. Maybe someone can post a link to bolts that would work?

Thanks.
    lee valley sells ones that fit nicely.
    1/4-20 T-Bolts and T-Slot Nuts - Lee Valley Tools

10 for $3ish, which isn't bad for small volumes.

Downloads
    Uploads

I am a newb! Is there a simple step by step on how to assemble the table top? Like by X by X dimension railing and use X 1/4-20 T-bolts (correct length??) and slots every 10" etc... I get it is basic T-Bolt hardware, but dimensions of both the bolts and the L bracket would be nice.

I am guessing once I purchase the appropriate parts it's all self explanatory. It's just getting the right parts to install that I need some "point and shoot" guidance with instead of buying a variety of items until I get it right so I don't have to reinvent the wheel with the Raptor specifically.

Downloads
    Uploads

I use nylon 1/4 20 and recess them into the spoil board. They hold well but I use more just in case. They have the added advantage of not breaking my bits if I screw up - which is often.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Does anyone have a good source for the nuts and screws (specs or part #'s) to mount George's aluminum T-slot table to the Raptor frame? My kit came missing these bits and pieces and I figured this would be a good thread for such a question.

I assume they're pretty straight forward to attach, but any comments on whether I need to remove the front aluminum plate to slide on the t-nuts in or can I just drop them in the slots would be appreciated.