Hi, I am in the late stages of converting my Chinese benchtop mill to cnc - Yellow Machine Mart mill. My problem at the moment is that I cannot find a way to control the spindle remotely. The spindle control board is the Seig 2335 type and, whilst in trawling the web for the last two days, I have found a couple of references to using commercial speed controllers, I don't seem to be able to find anything which tells how to do simple control... I'm not really bothered about remote speed control of the spindle, I just want to be able to stop it from the g-code program when the job is complete or hits a problem. I am intending using 4-axis grbl-8c on an Arduino Mega with external drivers for the 3Amp Nema 23 motors and, ideally, I would like to control the grbl from an Android tablet but this seems somewhat impossible at the present time.. So, can anyone please give me an idea where I might tag a relay on to the Seig board to cut the motor off and any ideas for feeding the g-code to the Arduino which doesn't require a full PC to be permanently hooked up as I don't have the space for this.. thank, Ian