Does anyone have this x3/sx3 700mm (27.5 inch) table?

Thread: Does anyone have this x3/sx3 700mm (27.5 inch) table?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Does anyone have this x3/sx3 700mm (27.5 inch) table?

Found this very long table from little machine shop. To clear up any confusion, I believe early x3's only had tables about a foot long. The current x3/sx3 has a table about 21" 5/8 long and I just found this aftermarket one from little machine shop that's 27.5" long! But you can't see any threads on the leadscrew that comes with it in the picture. I don't know if it's 10 tpi or 8 tpi. I wonder if this table is hard on the ways in the base and saddle when you extend it all the way? It's 54 pounds hanging off one side! https://littlemachineshop.com/produc...ProductID=3845

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have this x3/sx3 700mm (27.5 inch) table?

I bought that exact table from LMS a couple months ago. I just checked the leadscrew and the threads are 10 tpi. I haven't installed it yet so I can't vouch for the wear characteristics but I was planning on using it for a CNC conversion of my G0619 mill.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Does anyone have this x3/sx3 700mm (27.5 inch) table?

Hi, I have one of the original X3's from Bob at Lathemaster with the 17.5" table. I replaced this with the LMS Sieg 27 1/2 table. I worried about the table length vis-a-vis the base and saddle size, but for my hobby uses I see no problem whatsoever. I am very happy with it. You can see my upgrade process at .