Build Thread Still no wood, but .....

Thread: Still no wood, but .....

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Still no wood, but .....

Since my first attempt on a Movement was not successfull at all, due to the missing supply of watchmaking parts ( stones and small parts like shockabsorbers) i was in need of some temporary distance to forget about the high personal efforts)! Now I'm back .. starting from lower level I managed to finish my own housing in the first attempt including the movements Fitting, dial, hands and the other parts - without the movement the crown and the triggerbuttons, I bought from stock( I used a ETA 7750 chronograph in medium finish grade from Swizerland)

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still no wood, but .....-uhr-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-uhr2-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-allehinten-jpg  
    Why reach for speed, when you could have precision instead!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Still no wood, but .....

... After the watch was successfully finished I was hot on another attempt of a movement with another parts supply strategy - first gathering all critical parts and afterwards construction and assembly.

... Now here are the pictures of status quo.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Still no wood, but .....-1-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-12-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-3-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-11-jpg  

Still no wood, but .....-5-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-8-jpg   Still no wood, but .....-10-jpg  
    Why reach for speed, when you could have precision instead!!!