So we just started a new business and had a product designed, the issue we are running into is the fact that we lack local resources for cutting! Right now we have a fairly small budget 500-1K for a laser or CNC cutter (don't mind a little over if theres something amazing).We are using 1/8" P95 Matte Acrylic which is cut down into several small different size trapaziods, sizes range from 1.5-2.5 Inches wide and 1 inch tall. even if the machine will cut us just 20 4'x8' sheets we would get our moneys worth out of it!. Obviously the sheets will be cut down to school for the cutter.Minimum comfortable cutting area would be 12" x 24" , I guess the more the better Other info(if it makes a difference)1. We are literally going to have this in a very small APT - Dont mind the cleaning, I think just the sound has to be controlled and any crazy potential risk. - We have a fire extinguisher just in case lol2. Would like to be able to put a good thin double sided tape behind the cut out trapizoids3. Time, I don't think I want to order from china, Looking to buy from US so we can have by end of weekPlease help us out! Thanks