Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Richard,

For PCB layout, check out Eagle.

http://www.cadsoftusa.com/info.htm

For engraving checkout Cut2D.

http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectr.../c2d_index.htm

Checkout Mach3 for controlling your machine.

http://www.machsupport.com/

You may want to ask other users about PCB software options, depending on your budget etc.

Jeff...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Thank you

Thanks Jeff.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

any update on this machine? I am planning on ordering one soon just waiting on some reviews to come out.

Thanks

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Sable 2015

I got mine a few days ago. Finally got around to unpacking it.
    Not a lot for documentation, ok, practically nothing for documentation.
    Do a search on Youtube for 'Sable2015'. I posted 3 quick video's of unpacking it.
    Everything seems to be straight forward, the outside of the box was a bit messed up from the distance traveled I supposed, but the items inside were well packaged.
    The only thing I have a major problem with is the actual stepper motor controller PCB. Practically NO documentation for that anywhere. The closest thing I can find is the Univelop 3 Axis Driver Board ( http://www.cncgeeker.com/index.php?m...&products_id=1 ), and even that document doesn't have a listing of the jumpers, headers, etc. and their proper operation.
    If I am seeing this controller correctly, it's a 'standard' parallel port CNC type setup, X/Y/Z/A, enables, direction, steps, and so on, E-stop input, X/Y/Z limit inputs, and so on there.
    Also, there is a block of headers that I can't conclusive information for. It looks like it might be the manual X/Y/Z step/direction inputs for push buttons, for driving the steppers without a PC.
    So....are the limit switch inputs 'soft limits' or 'hard limits'? Are they just inputs to the PC to tell it to quit moving? Or do they actually inhibit stepping of the motors?

EDIT: Got the thing hooked up to the PC and working. Uploading a couple more videos of the initial hookup, software configuration, and operation of the Sable2015.

Last edited by skimask; 12-21-2008 at 01:25 AM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Here is a document about the controller: http://www.cnc-in.cn/pdf/3%20axis%20...%20version.pdf ,might serve

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the the videos, they're really useful. From the look of it it seems pretty well made. Even allowing for the shipping cost it looks to be pretty good value, probably cheaper than a DIY machine.

Jeremy

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pyromiko View Post
    Here is a document about the controller: http://www.cnc-in.cn/pdf/3%20axis%20...%20version.pdf ,might serve
    Yep, that's the controller that comes with it. Thanks for the info.
    I also got another .rar file with a few pictures and a short .doc file with some instructions from the seller.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

could you share that documentation? Because I have intentions of sending an email requesting any information that already i do not have...configurations as in the match3, etc. Tnk´s

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pyromiko View Post
    could you share that documentation? Because I have intentions of sending an email requesting any information that already i do not have...configurations as in the match3, etc. Tnk´s
    Don't know if it's anything that you don't already have...but...here goes...
    3.3MB, a pdf, a doc, and a few EMC and Mach3 pictures of the setup.
    Anything other than what is already in these files is beyond me. I'm working off of common sense and just a bit of knowledge otherwise. I'm not a Linux expert nor a CNC expert...Quite the opposite. Both are brand new to me.
    In general, if I'm able to answer a question that anybody else has, then chances are, 'anybody else' hasn't done enough research and is looking for a handout. I'm not in that business..................

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by skimask; 12-22-2008 at 07:04 PM.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank you, is got the match3 conf. Best regards

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the videos, still have only seen the one PCB routed out but i ordered the router today. It looks like it is a solid machine. I have never dealt with cnc before, only made pcbs by etching them.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 13 ... LastLast