I am looking for CNC woodworking and metalworking machines for my factory in South Texas.
The eye of hurricane Harvey went right over my shop near Aransas Pass, Texas.. We are a small town and not on the radar of the news media, so not many people realize Harvey was a strong category 4 Hurricane that sat on the coast for almost a day.
My shop is right on the coast where it hit land. The factory and pretty much everything in it was destroyed. ( Google Aransas Pass water tower collapse.......my factory is the building the water tower collapsed into.)

So I'm starting over. It's time to reinvent myself again.

Being 60 years old, and in the furniture manufacturing business for over 40 years, I've seen a lot of changes in technology. While my motto and trademark is "bringing back made in America", I'm not at all afraid of globalization.
I see the increasing in quality and ease of doing business with China as helping my rebuilding effort. ( I believe the day of large manufacturing facilities in America will be replaced with smaller, regional and more versatile manufacturing capabilities through CNC technology and communication. )

In my other factories I used very large KOMO American made routers. These machines integrated Japanese Swedish Italian and German components mounted to an American fabricated heavy steel frame. Very good machines. Great customer support. But expensive.....

I'm rethinking my Shop Floor and considering buying four or five smaller versatile routers,(3 axis and 4 axis ATC), instead of one or two large machines. This is feasible because I build furniture. Parts are generally small.

My questions are:

1) Who makes the best quality Chinese CNC routers? I've looked at Omni but there are so many to choose from I'm overwhelmed.
2) Who has the best customer service?
3) Who has the best pricing?

Houston is close, so that would be my port of entry. I'm also going to be buying quite a few other pieces of woodworking and metalworking equipment, so I will probably be filling a container.