Hi there,

I am searching ali, feebay etc as I am interested in a small hobby cnc router from probably 6040 family. The above mentioned Omio X6L attracted my eye as it looks like reasonable machine. It uses HG20 liear rails and ball screws on all axis as opposed to (un)supported rods and T screws. It is bit more expensive but I believe it is worth it?

I'd like to use it for my hobby - RC models, electronics etc. I'd like to cut balsa, plywood, acrylic, FR4 copperboard and some light work on Aluminium alloys.

Can I ask users who bought it and used it for some time what is their experience. Do you think that this machine can fit the purpose?
My question is targeted mainly to mechanical part of it as I have my own electronics, motors, spindle etc...

And last question for somebody who bought it recently is: Which paypal nickname you paid to? I am asking because some members on local cnc forum has mentioned that when they were communicating with the seller via email it ended up in a big trouble. Somebody cracked into seller's email, communicated with the customer and used their own paypal account so the buyer sent money and never got any goods. It sucks when you lose 2k :-(

Thanks,
J.