china 6040 router usb mach3

Thread: china 6040 router usb mach3

Downloads
    Uploads

Default china 6040 router usb mach3

Need help with pins and ports for the spindle of this machine. It is setup for spindle control but there are no pin settings in the config files. The VFD is a nowforever and is set up to switch on and off via Mach3 but the speed is set to manual. It throws a error 30 when trying to make changes to the vfd setup and enter. The supplier is not being forth coming with the relevant information. I have the table and rotary axis operating but as yet have not gotten the probe working. If I can find out the spindle pin allocation the probe is can wait it may be able to get the spindle going. Unfortunately it is not my machine so I cannot deal with the trader direct.
    It is a 6040 usb connection running mach3 auto from a win7 laptop. Has a 2.2kw spindle, water cooled. From what I saw inside the controller it is wired to run under mach3. The downloaded file for mach3 was corrupted so I have loaded Mach3-r3. It is a case of got your money and now don't care.