WTB Vcarve Pro license (recent version)

Thread: WTB Vcarve Pro license (recent version)

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default WTB Vcarve Pro license (recent version)

So I've got some experience using VCP on my buddy's Xcarve. I lucked into a local deal on a Probotix Nebula for a good price, so now I have a machine with no software. I'd like to stick with VCP since I'm familiar with it, but since I'm a value shopper, I figured I'd see if someone has a recent version of VCP they aren't using and want to sell for a discount? I'll want to transfer the license via Vectric (I'll cover $50 fee).

May not turn up any results, but figured I'd try before dropping the money for the new license.

Thanks,
    Mike

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WTB Vcarve Pro license (recent version)

Hi Mike,

Sorry, I don't have a license to sell. Is there any reason that you need VCarve Pro? Vectric is really good about letting you buy what you need now and upgrading later for the difference in price. VCarve Desktop is only half the price of the Pro version.

Steve

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: WTB Vcarve Pro license (recent version)

Steve,

I'm aware of the upgrade policy, but I appreciate the mention.

In my master plan I have some work larger than 24". But 95% of that is definitely Cut2d territory. So I will need cut2d pro but I could get away with Vcarve Desktop for the other 5%. So so no matter how you stack the products, it seems like once you need bigger than 24" you might as well go to VCarve Pro.

At the moment I'm using Illustrator and turbocad with artcam as the test suite to get familiar with the machine (mostly cabinet boxes for new garage cabinets). After a month of fooling around with that I'll download the VCP trial. Than at the end of the trial if I don't have any leads on a license then I'll have enough experience with it to know if pulling the trigger in VCP full price is right for me.

But im pretty sure I'm going to end up with Cut2d Pro so if I can get a deal on VCP for the same kind of money I'm willing to risk it.

Thanks,
    mike