please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..

Thread: please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..

Hello friends
    i am trying to make jewelry by a cnc machine.

please look at the pictures (bone carves and jade stone carves)

which are various types best suited for the specific job and the cost.
    my budget is max $1000
    thanks in advance
    gull

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..-jadecarve2-jpg   please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..-jadecarve1-jpg   please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..-bonecarve2-jpg   please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..-bonecarve1-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..

Oh, that's very neat........if you want to only do small stuff, like the pics you posted, then a small CNC router in the Banggood series might suit your needs......Google Banggood.com to see their website and product range.

If you want to see an updated version of the Banggood machine go onto UTUBE and browse the series of articles that Myfordboy has produced for a more updated build.

You'll also need some software like V carve pro to do the artwork and tool paths etc.

You should be able to get a machine like the one I mentioned with the software, a $200 laptop computer running Win XP and some tooling for around A$600...... but it varies.
    Ian.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: please help my by advise which cnc i should buy for my requirement..

have you tried LPRtoolmakers.com.au ?

Downloads
    Uploads

A machine like that could carve bone, but not as well as the examples you show. Figure on being able to rough out those shapes, and having to go over them by hand. Jade is much harder; you'd need a different machine for that, which would have to be shielded from the abrasive grit that's going to be flying all over the place. And it would still be a very slow process.

[FONT=Verdana]Andrew Werby[/FONT]
    [URL="http://www.computersculpture.com/"]Website[/URL]