Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !

Thread: Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !

Hi,

We are a french fablab in development near Poitiers (86) ! (https://fablab.lesusinesnouvelles.com)
    We plan to buy an Acctek machine this month, and we need a little help to know if we get a good offer !
    The router we choose is an AKM 1530 with a 5.5 kW ATC spindle and some options we think essentials... 11060$ including transport to France !

The pdf document is attached below...

What do you think of the brand, and the machine model ?
    Have you already had experiences with these Chinese plants ?

Thank you for your answers, and sorry for my bad english...

Have a nice day,
    Simon

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !-akm1530-heavy-duty-11060-pdf  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !

Hello Simon

I'd like to share my experience with you. i am one of happer users of ACCTEK CHINA, i purchased one small machines as a start two years ago form them.
    Why i chose them is because their fast response and professional style. i have to say it is a correct choice.

The small machine arrived at my shop in good condition and it runs perfecctly.and i bought another 4x8 router after thress months.u can see the attached photo.it seems similar as the one you are going to buy.
    I will recommend you to buy from them from my side, they provide me good suppport and sent me some parts for replacement at very good pricing after the machine was out of warranty.
    I noticed there is one unhappy user of ACCTEK here too. i can understand accident will appears sometimes during to lots of aspects like transportation,loading at seaport etc.that is life! haha. from what i saw here.most of comments on this company are positive.

cnczone helps me a lot at my first purchase,so i'd like to share my experience. hope it will be helpful for you. but i will not be be responsible for any possible unpleasant afairs.

Thanks
    Ali

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !-13240633_1042938369074700_7510241331976059962_n-jpgLooking for an AccTek CNC Router !-13267870_1047945148574022_1986518657957490537_n-jpg

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Looking for an AccTek CNC Router !

Hi usinesnouvelles
    Have you bought this machine from Acctek? Can you share your assessment about this machine and service of Acctek?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by usinesnouvelles View Post
    Hi,

We are a french fablab in development near Poitiers (86) ! (https://fablab.lesusinesnouvelles.com)
    We plan to buy an Acctek machine this month, and we need a little help to know if we get a good offer !
    The router we choose is an AKM 1530 with a 5.5 kW ATC spindle and some options we think essentials... 11060$ including transport to France !

The pdf document is attached below...

What do you think of the brand, and the machine model ?
    Have you already had experiences with these Chinese plants ?

Thank you for your answers, and sorry for my bad english...

Have a nice day,
    Simon