STL Files

Thread: STL Files

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default STL Files

I have found an individual on the Bay that sells artistic 3d files for machining.I seem to recall this person is or has been a member here and may have advertised on this site.
    He has something I want, but the language translation (Russian) leaves me with more confusion after sending an email.I am led to understand that the files are actually sent by parcel post.
    If anybody here may have purchased files from the" Russian Federation" can you please tell me how the files were received? Not a lot of money but cant wait 2-3 weeks for a 2 min download.
    Thank you for your time

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: STL Files

Slowlearner,

Have you looked into 3dmodelclub?
    Home-3D Model Club - Dimensional Art for CNC users

Jeff...

Quote Originally Posted by slowlearner View Post
    I have found an individual on the Bay that sells artistic 3d files for machining.I seem to recall this person is or has been a member here and may have advertised on this site.
    He has something I want, but the language translation (Russian) leaves me with more confusion after sending an email.I am led to understand that the files are actually sent by parcel post.
    If anybody here may have purchased files from the" Russian Federation" can you please tell me how the files were received? Not a lot of money but cant wait 2-3 weeks for a 2 min download.
    Thank you for your time

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: STL Files

Jalessi,
    Thank you for the link. I also found several other sources on Etsy .