Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cutting machine Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cuttin

Thread: Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cutting machine Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cuttin

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cutting machine Rabbit RL_6040 Laser engraving/cuttin

Hello please forgive me if this question has been asked before I'm new at this. I am interested in a Rabbit 40w 500 laser cutter. This will be my first machine I want for starting my business. My question is, does anyone know if this is a reliable machine? The seller is located about 20 minutes away from my home and not in China which from what I read is a plus. They come to my home and help set up and train. ANY info you can give will help! Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Just bought and Love it!

We literally just received our new rabbit laser (36x48 80 watt) and received training from Ray at Rabbit Laser. After doing diligent research we purchased from Rabbit Laser USA in Ohio. Ray and Carol have been very helpful and I believe set us up for success, especially from his training. Receiving the training helps with the learning curve. Rabbit Laser is made in China but it is much more affordable then the actual US made Laser Machines. For reference some other US companies that sell Chinese lasers are Hurricane Laser and Full Spectrum. From the research we did it looks like both of these companies purchased lasers from a company in China called G. Weike. I have to admit we decided on a Chinese laser due to the huge price difference.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just bought and Love it!

After 5 years, are you still happy with your Rabbit laser?