Internal threading with Visual Turn Question

Thread: Internal threading with Visual Turn Question

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Internal threading with Visual Turn Question

Hey Guys, Newbie from FL. and I am trying to cut an internal thread with Visual Turn and am having a problem choosing the correct region. Typically will get error Invalid part region when setting parameters. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

One of the great things about this program is the support it comes with. Call Mecsoft on Monday and I'm sure the tech support person will be able to diagnose your problem and show you how to fix it.

Andrew Werby
    www.computersculpture.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by awerby View Post
    One of the great things about this program is the support it comes with. Call Mecsoft on Monday and I'm sure the tech support person will be able to diagnose your problem and show you how to fix it.

Andrew Werby
    ComputerSculpture.com ? Home Page for Discount Hardware & Software
    Thanks Andrew. Got it figured out. Wouldn't work with my stl. file for some reason. So I decided to draw a circle for the ID. and use the extrude function, and from there I was able to resolve a region. After that it was just a matter of figuring out the thread definition. I will try the program tomorrow when I get into work. Thanks for your reply and advice.