Build Thread supermax YCM-40 to Mach3 - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: supermax YCM-40 to Mach3

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by jeep534 View Post
    I really like larkin and his drives. they are really nice however, I don't believe his breakeout board has provisions for the safety charge pump or speed control of the VFD (other than just and on and off signal) pendant or touch probe input support unless I am missing something.

archie =) =) =)
    Ya, i have the C32 BOB which is feature packed. Next machine im going to go with a basic BOB that allows for expansions, and keep my "extra" features seperate incase of failure, and for simplicity.

I was kinda on overload getting my chargepump to work correctly and a few other features. My touch probe, still does not function properly ugh.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default supermax YCM-40 to Mach3

Quote Originally Posted by jeep534 View Post
    I really like larkin and his drives. they are really nice however, I don't believe his breakeout board has provisions for the safety charge pump or speed control of the VFD (other than just and on and off signal) pendant or touch probe input support unless I am missing something.

archie =) =) =)
    Those features are in the version of BOB that I have, he sent the manual when I bought the board with the drives, I never found any reference to the BOB on his website, I only knew about it after asking him over the phone.

Charge pump, listed under features, bullet 3
    Analog speed input for VFD, bullet 4
    supermax YCM-40 to Mach3-imageuploadedbytapatalk1362146257-763104-jpg

I'm currently using manual start / stop on my spindle, but when I'm ready to include spindle control it looks like the necessary I/O is there, .....

I'm not a fan of any particular manufacturer or vendor, just being fair about the positive experiences I've had so far with the stuff from Larken.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345