Need Help! Viper 200F Has Short Circuit Fault but Manual says nothing about a fix????

Thread: Viper 200F Has Short Circuit Fault but Manual says nothing about a fix????

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Viper 200F Has Short Circuit Fault but Manual says nothing about a fix????

My Z ran into the limit and was shut off abruptly. The Viper is now showing 8 blinking lights which is the Short Circuit Protection.

I've changed fuses, shutting it down, nothing will reset the protection. The manual doesn't say what to do. It can still connect to the Hyper Terminal like normal.

Has anyone had this issue? Anyone know what to do to get it back up and running? Is there something I damaged that i should look for?

Thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Viper 200F Has Short Circuit Fault but Manual says nothing about a fix????

Did you disconnect the limit switch wire to make sure it isn't a reed switch issue?

Need a Supermax YCM-40 Mill manual? Download the PDF here (replace _ with .):
    [url]http://www.istonline.ca/download/supermax-ycm-40.pdf[/url]

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Viper 200F Has Short Circuit Fault but Manual says nothing about a fix????

We have 4 vipers. We disconnected it and ran the other 3 just fine. When we put it back in it wouldn't work again. We contacted Viper and they are going to repair it based on the blinking lights they thin it's a damaged Mosfet.