Hello from Australia,
Now that I am retired (I used to be an Industrial Technology teacher) I am finding that I miss the chance to instruct or at least present the opportunity for learning. I tend to make things from a variety of materials and using as many processes as I can afford and that I can carry out in the limited space that I have in my shop. I love watching the work that gets presented on Youtube and I have found that it is now my go to resource if I am wanting to try something new. I am particularly impressed with Youtubers like This Old Tony, Stephan Gotteswinter. Clickspring, Myfordboy and SarbarMultimedia. I figure if you learn just one thing by sitting through a 30 minute video on a workshop process then you are way ahead of anyone who has just binge watched three episodes of Game of Thrones.
I am certainly not in the same league as your Stephan Gotteswinter but I like to think that I might do something in my videos that someone out there has never seen before and it is for that reason that I would like to highlight these videos that I am posting here. The first is a series that I did on building a DIY Spot Welder using the commonly available microwave oven transformer. This build turned out to work way better than I had expected it to but as it turned out the job that I wanted to spot weld did not eventuate but by that time I was fully committed to building the welder anyway. This is one of the downsides of being somewhere on the Asperger's spectrum, or maybe it's an upside?
There are six parts to the series and you can find them all on my channel. The link is at the end of this post

The second build is a DIY Universal Knife Block which was made from salvaged Swamp Mahogany, a fiendishly hard and dense Australian Eucalypt species. It had been fire damaged but this was an essential feature of the design. Before you dismiss this build it does feature some decorative laser cut and laser etched details in the build which might qualify it for inclusion on this forum.

The third set of videos documents the build of what I call a Neo Steampunk Nixie Tube Clock. Nixie tubes seem to be quite popular at present and although the clock kits are fairly easy to come by I wanted to create a unique case to house the sensitive electronics in. I have always loved the Art Deco style of architecture and design and I used this as inspiration for the clock assembly. I used pretty much the full range of processes in this build with laser cut wood and plastic parts, CNC cut sheet metal parts and lots of plain metal turning. Finishing was done in a mix of anodising and powder coating. There will be four or possibly five videos in this series but only the first three are up at present.

I am only putting the first one here but you can go to my channel if you want to see the lot:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYf...-PuJ-QWLbH09Sg
Warning: I can be a bit long winded at times, it's part of the Asperger's thing.
Regards,
Preso