anyone know the name of the place that had/has cnc, lathe and milling video rentals?

Thread: anyone know the name of the place that had/has cnc, lathe and milling video rentals?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default anyone know the name of the place that had/has cnc, lathe and milling video rentals?

A few years ago I found a site online that would rent all kind of neat videos. Many were on the topic of machining operations, fixtures, gear cutting, lathes etc..
    They had subscriptions where you could get a whole series over several months sent to your home in the form of dvd rentals. You could also pick and choose which movies you wanted and rent them one at a time.

I googled them for over an hour and can't seem to find them. Maybe they are no longer in business.

Anyone know the name of the place I'm talking about?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anyone know the name of the place that had/has cnc, lathe and milling video renta

YouTube has probably killed them off. All kind of instructional videos on YouTube for free, may be some paid subscription ones also.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: anyone know the name of the place that had/has cnc, lathe and milling video renta

There are still some of those sites around. For example many specialize in given software like ArtCam, MasterCAM, and other packages. They usually charge so much a month or have a yearly rate. My son signed up for a couple months and found the videos very informative he said he learned a great deal. Just depends on what your after. Youtube as Jim shared has a wide variety of videos on many products and is the first place to look for cheap instruction.

Russ

Downloads
    Uploads

I have a youtube channel some of my own but more links to others that have great videos on all subjects

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgJ...1AZDsW8oECEvqQ

Eddie D
    CNC Instructor - Florida