DIY Cable Carrier - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: DIY Cable Carrier

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DIY Cable Carrier

hi roger iam new to the cnc world i have built my own machine and still learning .... on your dxf cable carrier files i got them and i am haveing truble with the oval ones i'am useing 3.175mm bit = 1/8" wont let me do tool path any help ...

Downloads
    Uploads

Wrong person I think. Not me.

Cheers
    Roger

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rogerquin View Post
    fishin_fl

I don't think I can post g-code files. But if you send me an email, I'll attach it on my reply.

Thanks

hi roger iam new to the cnc world i have built my own machine and still learning .... on your dxf cable carrier files i got them and i am haveing truble with the oval ones i'am useing 3.175mm bit = 1/8" wont let me do tool path any help ... or can u send me g-file my email is bull_dog998@yahoo.com been at this for 4 days now

Quote Originally Posted by gibson22 View Post
    hi roger iam new to the cnc world i have built my own machine and still learning .... on your dxf cable carrier files i got them and i am haveing truble with the oval ones i'am useing 3.175mm bit = 1/8" wont let me do tool path any help ... or can u send me g-file my email is bull_dog998@yahoo.com been at this for 4 days now

Hello

Not sure what software you may be using to create your code or your machine software but a quick check of the spacing between pieces may do the trick. If the spaces between the pieces is smaller than the tool you want to use it may not run.
    I have found even if the space between pieces is the same size as the tool it may not run with my software.
    If the spaces are small in yours respected them slightly larger than the tool. Even .001 of an inch works for me.

If if this is not the problem your having more info from you will prob be required.

Hope me this helps you.
    Chris.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rogerquin View Post
    OK. I just figured out how to convert SKP to DXF. Here's the file. Hope it works.

Thanks
    hello sir you upload only G-code in it shows G-CODE also in DXF file instead of laser cut design.
    please share design DXF file not G-code

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345